08 May 2011

Halwa Telinga "MY MOTHER"


 MY MOTHER
Who should I give my love to? 
My respect and my honor to 
Who should I pay good mind to? 
After Allah 
And Rasulullah 

Comes your mother 
Who next? Your mother 
Who next? Your mother 
And then your father 

Cause who used to hold you 
And clean you and clothes you 
Who used to feed you? 
And always be with you 
When you were sick 
Stay up all night 
Holding you tight 
That's right no other 
Your mother (My mother) 

Who should I take good care of? 
Giving all my love 
Who should I think most of? 
After Allah 
And Rasulullah 

Comes your mother 
Who next? Your mother 
Who next? Your mother 
And then your father 

Cause who used to hear you 
Before you could talk 
Who used to hold you? 

Before you could walk 
And when you fell who picked you up 
Clean your cut 
No one but your mother 
My mother 

Who should I stay right close to? 
Listen most to 
Never say no to 
After Allah 
And Rasulullah 

Comes your mother 
Who next? Your mother 
Who next? Your mother 
And then your father 

Cause who used to hug you 
And buy you new clothes 
comb your hair 
And blow your nose 
And when you cry 
Who wiped your tears? 
Knows your fears 
Who really cares? 
My mother 

Say Alhamdulillah 
Thank you Allah 
Thank you Allah 
For my mother.


P/s: Thank You Mak, For all you did. I Love You so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment